Date: April 19th, 21st and 23rd, 2021.
Methodology: Online sessions with theoretical and practical content.
Within the framework of our partnership with Katalon, we are offering the first edition of the test automation course in spanish.
This course not only offers knowledge regarding the tool itself, it also provides knowledge regarding the test automation process and good practices that can be adopted in order to carry out the process efficiently.
It is an activity oriented towards testers, analysts and developers who are interested in test automation for Web platforms and wish to continue acquiring technical skills and grow professionally.
1) Introduction to Web UI test automation
• Test automation features and benefits
• How test automation works in a Web environment
2) Web UI test automation with Katalon Studio
• Installation and introduction to the tool
• Main features and functionalities
• Creating automated tests (Record web & Spy web)
• Web selectors and selection strategies
• Views (Manual and Script)
• Test suites
• Profiles, Datafiles, Variables
3) Test maintenance
4) Execution and results analysis
5) Integrating Katalon with other tools
• Integration with CI/CD tools
• Integration with GIT
USD 360 per person
(Contact us about discounts for group registrations)
Once the course has been completed, you will receive an attendance certificate.
If you want to receive more information regarding other courses or you want a specific course for your team, please send us an email at email@example.com